market research specialist, northwest regionWatson Black, a rapidly growing business development firm providing new customer acquisition services to businesses is seeking an experienced Market Research Specialist in the Northwestern United States. Your responsibilities will include conducting market research for a variety of client projects. Essential skills and experience must include:
- Excellent communication, computer and telephone skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new markets.
- Ability to process information from a wide variety of sources.
- Creative thinking with a proactive approach to research.
- Comprehensive knowledge of business research sources.
- Experience conducting special research projects for a business development team.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent experience.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources: email@example.com