SQL programmer / data base administrator, greater philadelphia areaThe SQL Programmer/Data Base Administrator position requires skills for both SQL programming and database administration. Functions include designing, coding and testing queries and stored procedures. The DBA duties include designing databases based on application requirements, and creating and maintaining databases.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Create and develop organized databases for use by management and business development team.
- Develop reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Optimize and tune MS SQL databases and queries.
- Monitor and control database and server security.
- Maintain documentation of existing process for supportability and maintainability.
- Experience with integrating Microsoft Analytical Services with Excel.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Science.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources: email@example.com