business development specialist, northeast regionWatson Black, a rapidly growing business development firm providing new customer acquisition services to businesses is seeking an experienced business development professional in the Northeastern United States. Your responsibilities will include identifying, contacting and qualifying decision makers that may have interest in engaging with our clients. Excellent communication, telephone and computer related skills are a must.
- Background in business development, marketing, sales, public relations, advertising, or client facing position with a high level of customer contact in a business to business environment.
- Demonstrated track-record of success.
- A minimum of ten years of business experience.
- Ability to quickly learn about our client's solutions and services.
- Be able to schedule appointments with qualified prospects.
- Knowledge or background with professional services and information technology.
- Four-year college degree.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org