business development specialist, mid-West regionWatson Black, a rapidly growing business development firm providing new customer acquisition services to businesses, is seeking an experienced business development professional in the Mid-Western United States. Your responsibilities will include identifying, contacting and qualifying decision makers which may have interest in engaging with our clients. Excellent communication, telephone and computer related skills are a must.
- Background in business development, marketing, sales, public relations, advertising, or client facing position with a high level of customer contact in a business to business environment.
- Demonstrated track-record of success.
- A minimum of ten years of business experience.
- Ability to quickly learn about our client's solutions and services.
- Be able to schedule appointments with qualified prospects.
- Knowledge or background with professional services and information technology.
- Four-year college degree.
Interested candidates should email a resume and cover letter to the attention of Human Resources: firstname.lastname@example.org